Diagnostic Centre and Pathology Lab for Blood Test | Dr Lal PathLabs. A leading blood test laboratory of India, Dr Lal PathLabs now makes it easy and convenient for patients to check their lab test results online with just a couple of clicks. An established brand associated with Quality Services. One of India’s Top Diagnostic Chains
They focus on providing patients quality diagnostic healthcare services in India. Through there network, they offer patients convenient locations for their diagnostic healthcare services and efficient service. There presence over 3,368 diagnostic and related healthcare tests and services offered, they believe they are capable of performing substantially all of the diagnostic healthcare tests and services currently prescribed by physicians in India.
- Dr Lal PathLabs focused on the patient as a customer and an established consumer healthcare brand associated with quality services, in a market where patients generally choose their diagnostic healthcare service provider.
- Well-positioned to leverage upon one of the fastest-growing segments of the Indian healthcare industry.
- A network whose growth yields greater economies of scale, combined with a “hub and spoke” model that is scalable for further growth.
- Centralized information technology platform that fully integrates our network and is scalable.
- Attractive financial performance, financial profile and return on invested capital.
- Experienced leadership team with strong industry expertise and successful track record.
Many of its clinical laboratories participate in numerous externally administered quality surveillance programs, including the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories prescribed program. As of June 30, 2015, 27 of there laboratories were accredited by the NABL in accordance with ISO 15189.
Some of our laboratories have achieved International Organization for Standardization, or ISO, certification for their quality systems. Our National Reference Laboratory has obtained ISO 9001:2008 certification (for the performance of routine and advanced diagnostic pathology testing services, including clinical trials), ISO 15189:2007 (for quality management in medical laboratories), ISO 15189:2012 certification (in the field of medical testing) and ISO 27001:2013 certification (for establishing an effective information management system that maintains and processes information security at our data center).
They have built a national network consisting of National Reference Laboratory in New Delhi along with 190+ other clinical laboratories, 1700+ patient service centers and 5,000+ pickup points as of March 31, 2017 with the widest test menu of 4500 tests and panels. Its network has coverage across India, including metropolitan areas such as New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kolkata. It offer access to diagnostic healthcare services in India through our nationwide network of clinical laboratories (including our National Reference Laboratory), patient service centers and pickup points.